CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

3 posters

thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME

omeega
    omeega

thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME Empty thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME

Post by omeega Mon 23 Oct - 10:48

one of my favorite thorhighheels videos, about video game music that is deemed ""bad"" and finding enjoyment in things that are generally deemed ""bad"" by others cheers tongue Razz

benni Admin_104 and arialeakysoul like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME Empty Re: thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 23 Oct - 14:35

yes i love this video!!!!! thorhighheels is very cool. i love his perspective - its so nice to have someone who genuinely bats for things considered "bad" in the main public eye. heres one of my favourite videos by him too!

Last edited by benni Admin_104 on Mon 23 Oct - 14:36; edited 1 time in total

omeega likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME Empty Re: thorhighheels - The WORST Video Game Music OF ALL TIME

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 23 Oct - 14:36

WRONG VIDEO i meant this one lol

omeega likes this post

Keereejou
    Keereejou

Post by Keereejou Mon 23 Oct - 17:08

HELL YEAH I LOVE ME SOME THORHIGHHEELS!!!!!!!!!

benni Admin_104 and omeega like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 12:11