CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

3 posters

forum signatures?

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

forum signatures? Empty forum signatures?

Post by arialeakysoul Thu 2 Nov - 13:36

i was wondering how you get the little thing underneath your posts that acts as a signature/catchphrase, if anyone told me id be thankful Smile

benni Admin_104 likes this post

omeega
    omeega

forum signatures? Empty Re: forum signatures?

Post by omeega Thu 2 Nov - 21:54

the way i do it, set your signature in your profile, then when using "Quick reply" click "Preview" and there will be a bunch of checkboxes, one of them is to allow your signature. i dont know if theres a way to do this automatically, because i have to click the checkbox for every new post that i make, but if theres a way please let me know Very Happy

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 3 Nov - 0:14

theres an option in the 'preferences' section of your profile that makes it so your signature is attached all the time! im not completely sure if its a user or administrator option to be made with profiles, so if any of you want me to turn it on manually cause you cant just tell me and ill turn it on for you.

you can also actually write down your signature from in the signature section of your profile too, like omeega was saying. it uses standard posting choices (linking, image inserting, etc).

Last edited by benni Admin_104 on Fri 3 Nov - 0:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a full stop lol)

omeega likes this post

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Fri 3 Nov - 0:56

oh!!!! thank you!!!! now i dont gotta worry about clicking the check box every time lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 14:11