CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

3 posters
  • Reply to topic

CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!!

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!! Empty CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!!

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 16 Oct - 22:35

so i got the main theme for this forum from somebody else, and now i'm trying to edit it to how i want, so im directly fucking around with CSS often (with no barrier, all the stuff i do just goes straight to the actual webpage).
with that, if anything suddenly breaks or seems weird, please tell me, cause its probably my fault. - and also, if anybody knows CSS better than me and can help me to center the tables/main forum content either to fit with the page's body size or to center the main forum content, please tell me. cause i have very little idea what im doing lol.

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball <- my ball

arialeakysoul and JogDog77 like this post

JogDog77
JogDog77

CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!! Empty Re: CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!!

Post by JogDog77 Mon 16 Oct - 23:44

well currently i am struggling to read the dark blue text (like the usernames) on dark blue-ish background so i would change that for sure

also i certainly used to know CSS so i could help but i am looking at the css now and it is a bit of a mess so maybe i can't help actually it's too scary

i like your ball

arialeakysoul likes this post

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!! Empty Re: CSS is hard : ( website may be bad for a while!!

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 16 Oct - 23:55

thank you for liking my ball!!!!!!!!

yeah the dark blue usernames is an issue but i think i'll be able to change that. it came with the theme so it wasnt even something i messed up, lol, i think the creator of the CSS just didnt think about it.

and even if i havent seen that much CSS in my time, yeah, it does look like a bit of a mess. maybe we can try and sit down and sort it out together a bit sometime Very Happy

sorry ive bceome addicted to this smiley panel its really nice

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Tue 17 Oct - 0:14

ok actually update - i tried to change the dark blue colour in the normal settings and it hasn't seemed to work which is a problem. i dont wanna go back to diving into the CSS, cause i have no idea where the setting of it would be. uh oh

JogDog77
JogDog77

Post by JogDog77 Tue 17 Oct - 0:49

hmmm it seems the dark blue colour of the text may not be part of the css? it's embedded in the html i think? idk i am a bit tired rn but i'll look into it more once my brain is working better confused (you are right these are good smileys)

benni Admin_104 and arialeakysoul like this post

arialeakysoul
arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Tue 17 Oct - 12:37

i think what youve done so far is pretty cool!!!

benni Admin_104 and JogDog77 like this post

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Tue 17 Oct - 15:44

thank you lexi!!

arialeakysoul likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 16:09