CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

3 posters

One drawing that i am ok with per day

omeega
    omeega

One drawing that i am ok with per day Empty One drawing that i am ok with per day

Post by omeega Thu 19 Oct - 21:58

heya!!
    i am kind of at the point of learning how to draw that i look at every drawing/sketch that i do and think "this looks bad", so instead of lingering on the negative, im gonna start posting at least one drawing that i am ok with per day, even if it is just a small sketch.
    (im kind of doing this to kind of force myself to draw at least a little bit everyday, but if any of you want to follow along and post your own daily drawings/sketches, go ahead!! Very Happy )
    these ones are actually from yesterday, so im still gonna post todays drawing later in the day, but here they are:

https: //files. catbox. moe /x2rh2v.png
    https: //files. catbox. moe /tgcyfr.png
    (had to put some spaces between the links to post them lel)

i present to you: normal miku and miku (smalled)
    i still think there are some weird things about them, but i am at least a little proud of them!! Razz Razz

benni Admin_104, arialeakysoul and JogDog77 like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

One drawing that i am ok with per day Empty Re: One drawing that i am ok with per day

Post by benni Admin_104 Thu 19 Oct - 23:39

these are so cute wth!!! and even with not a lot of anatomy understanding, i think you have a really good understanding of perspective!! especially with the first one like, even if the actual individual parts dont look perfect, the overall image is really natural! (hope you dont mind my commentary on it, feel free to tell me to stop).

and actually yeah i might join you in trying to post drawings here, ive been holding off drawing for a while now cause ive been focusing on japanese learning lol, i think i might need to start doing more sketches again for my own sanity. we can do it together! although i might miss some days. Basketball

omeega likes this post

omeega
    omeega

One drawing that i am ok with per day Empty Re: One drawing that i am ok with per day

Post by omeega Thu 19 Oct - 23:48

thank you for the comment!! (i genuinely dont know almost anything about what i am good/bad at with drawing so criticism is really helpful to me! Very Happy )
    also, its fine to miss some days, im probably gonna end up missing some too

benni Admin_104 likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 20 Oct - 0:45

finished my one for this day then! i was listening to kikuo while i was drawing it so i tried to make it all cutesy, but my style isnt usually this for humans at least so it looks a little strange  Neutral whatever, i still think it looks okay lol

https://files.catbox.moe/9vr45r.jpeg (the image is very big im very sorry)

JogDog77 and omeega like this post

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Fri 20 Oct - 6:27

your drawing does look very cute !! flower
    i also finished mine for today, they are drawings of Alex from Street Fighter 3, i kinda wanted to try something out with perspective, so i used one of his special moves for reference. i think the first one is pretty good, except with the legs wich i kinda got lazy with lol, and the second one i kinda gave up with it a little, but it still looks ok, its mostly the hands, the chest and his head that look weird Razz Razz

https: //files. catbox. moe/ibtbix.jpg
    https: //files. catbox. moe/bzngsh.jpg
    (big images ALERT!! Exclamation )

benni Admin_104 and JogDog77 like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 20 Oct - 9:58

oooh! taking reference from fighting games is such a good idea, i should really try it sometime. great variance of poses and angles to use. Razz

omeega likes this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Fri 20 Oct - 10:55

HELL YEA MIKUS ALL AROUND!!! : D these look very fun to do, and i might use the fighting game reference idea too!

benni Admin_104 and omeega like this post

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Sat 21 Oct - 10:59

my drawing for today Very Happy
    https: //files. catbox. moe/6tgmtc.jpg
    didnt heve much time to draw today, so i just did a little doodle of my cat Razz Razz

benni Admin_104 and JogDog77 like this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Sat 21 Oct - 12:35

awww Smile kitty! i relly like the shape of the body, thats a defined form !

omeega likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Sat 21 Oct - 16:06

kitty cat!!!!!
    and yeah, like lexi said, the form of the cat is very nice! very natural, and i like the perspective on the ears! Surprised

omeega likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

One drawing that i am ok with per day Empty old sketch

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 23 Oct - 14:49

i have a sketch from a bit ago that i thought id put on here. ive been drawing a bit recently but i wasnt happy with them (personally) so heres this instead.

(big image warning)
    https://files.catbox.moe/6i45zw.jpeg

arialeakysoul, JogDog77 and omeega like this post

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Mon 23 Oct - 22:32

i think it looks really cool!! Very Happy i havent been able to draw these past few days, but i will try to post something later today alien

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Tue 24 Oct - 6:59

my drawing for today!! Very Happy
    https: //files. catbox. moe/smvb2q.jpg
    (huge image ALART Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation )

wanted to try and draw something based on these posts i saw on tumblr:
    https: //www . tumblr . com/log6/ 731755769709592576?source=share (warning: no genitals or anything but it is a nude dude)
    https: //www . tumblr . com/ ryoki-ph/73161788 0665423872?source=share

couldnt really draw the arms (or anything other than the chest area lol) without it looking kinda weird, so i kinda gave up on it a little bit lol Razz Razz
    but hey!! at least i can draw some pretty ok chests! Exclamation Cool

(also i had to put SO MANY spaces between the links for them to work wtf..)

benni Admin_104, arialeakysoul and JogDog77 like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Tue 24 Oct - 10:18

hell yeah these are good!! reference images are easily one of the best ways to learn stuff.

omeega likes this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Tue 24 Oct - 14:02

damn ive been missing out on some good art, great job u two : ) !!

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Thu 26 Oct - 10:14

oh yeah, just as a heads up, ill probably not be able to draw for the rest of the week cuz i have a job interview on friday and im gonna spend the rest of the week really anxious about it
    pale confused Crying or Very sad <= me for the rest of the week

benni Admin_104 and arialeakysoul like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Thu 26 Oct - 10:40

omeega wrote:oh yeah, just as a heads up, ill probably not be able to draw for the rest of the week cuz i have a job interview on friday and im gonna spend the rest of the week really anxious about it
    pale confused Crying or Very sad <= me for the rest of the week

good luck omeega!!!!!! hope it goes well!!!

omeega likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 27 Oct - 0:58

https://files.catbox.moe/iwprsc.jpeg

did a sketch today : ) lain times. i could possibly put it onto my computer and make it into an entire illustration, but for now i am happy with it : )

JogDog77 likes this post

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Fri 27 Oct - 1:24

this looks awesome!!!!!!!! i was also thinking of doing a lain sketch (began watching the show a while ago, really gotta finish it) so maybe nest week ill try drawing her too! Razz

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 27 Oct - 12:58

yay!!!

omeega likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

One drawing that i am ok with per day Empty little sketch

Post by benni Admin_104 Sat 28 Oct - 22:18

didnt have a great day, but i managed to draw a little. i think it ended up cute

One drawing that i am ok with per day Xp4jr3

arialeakysoul, JogDog77 and omeega like this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Mon 30 Oct - 20:55

oh thats very cute Smile the hand is super cool

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 30 Oct - 21:23

thank you!! im one of the rare people that likes drawing hands, i think theyre very fun to draw Surprised

arialeakysoul likes this post

omeega
    omeega

Post by omeega Tue 31 Oct - 10:51

finished mine for today! and as promised its lain! Very Happy
    One drawing that i am ok with per day Qdigk3
    this one ended up kinda weird, i had an idea in mind of what wanted, but i ended up starting the drawing WAY too small, and i ended up having a hard time because of it. i might end up trying to draw her again tomorrow, maybe i end up with a better one Razz Razz

benni Admin_104 and arialeakysoul like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Tue 31 Oct - 17:03

lain!! i love how you drew her hair. also i relate to planning something out and then accidentally drawing it wayy smaller than you expected. thats why people make thumbnails/story boards and sketches stuff like that. i think it looks good tho!

arialeakysoul and omeega like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 18:36