CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

2 posters

nier automata glitch ????????

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

nier automata glitch ???????? Empty nier automata glitch ????????

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 1 Dec - 1:35

honestly i just wanted to post this cause its so funny to me.
    ive never experienced a glitch in nier automata before, but when i was playing it today i had gotten to the library (no further context at risk of spoilers), and when going out of a hacking minigame, i just spawn on a place with no ground, and then continue to fall through the air. luckily, i can jump to nearby ground and do so. but then i go through the next hall and theres clearly supposed to be a hallway leading up to a door, with the door there, but no brick of the archway or stairs leading up to the door visible. i cant go through the door (which really sucks cause its my only exit), and every 15 seconds or so the modeled (but with no collision) textures of AN ENTIRE BUILDING start going through the area near the door.

i doubt anybody here knows much about this to make this info useful, but just in case - i was playing a legal steam copy using special K and a couple graphical mods, nothing i would suppose would cause this. ive looked around and nobody else seems to have (publicaly on the internet) done the same glitch.

anyway, i had to lose like 30+ minutes of progress!! i hope i dont have the same problem next time i boot it up. but it was kind fun, lol. most likely its something like a one-off loading error hopefully, i don't think i did anything especially weird before it pale
    nier automata glitch ???????? Cq1nww
    the door i was talking about

nier automata glitch ???????? V0ec0w
    other buildings i could see through the space where the archway is supposed to be.

nier automata glitch ???????? 1bah8t
    me, in the hallway, with that building texture going through everywhere. it went pretty fast.

arialeakysoul likes this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

nier automata glitch ???????? Empty Re: nier automata glitch ????????

Post by arialeakysoul Tue 5 Dec - 15:07

thats really odd... i love looking at glitches and stuff so this is awesome Smile the whole all white area of the game which i only know because of that one hoax, made even more surreal through assets and textures just dissappearing... so cool. i remember playing botw and hitting a guardian made it clip through the floor, another time one man and his horse were horizontally clipped into the ground, as he explained that his horse and himself had the same name. ive always wanted to try neir but ill have to get the switch version because god knows my laptop wont be able to run it. thank you for sharing!

benni Admin_104 likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 11 Dec - 14:04

if you end up playing nier i hope you like it! i think its pretty good. and i didnt know botw had visual glitches like that!! i had only heard of the ones like ones people use for item duplication and stuff like that. pretty cool !

also, awesome icon lexi

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Wed 13 Dec - 15:28

i hope i do like it! it seems phenomenal and existential from what ive heard, plus all these yoko taro interviews with him in the mask are hilarious and even heartwarming at times. and breath of the wilds got a fair few glitches, even outside exploits useful to speedruns. not to discredit those, learning to windbomb was really really fun. also thank you! i wanted to do something festive and i found some cdi zelda pfps on tumblr, and that kind of thing fits the mood in the forum well.

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 18 Dec - 13:54

yeah, the pfp fits the forum well Razz i havent seen many of yoko taro's interviews (despite being a fan of his stuff lol, i probably should), and i think ive posted it on tumblr before (or maybe to you before. sorry if so!), but theres a cool presentation he did on his writing process/structure called "making weird games for weird people", lol.

Last edited by benni Admin_104 on Mon 18 Dec - 13:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got a word in a quote wrong)

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Post by arialeakysoul Thu 21 Dec - 12:59

nice, ill be sure to watch this one then Smile some of my favorite interviews and stuff with him is where he made a big gag presentation about the idea of atlus making a traditional fantasy rpg and how it would upset the balance of the rpg scene or something, another where he got to promote some merch with a friend and they both roll around on the floor going "nier automata tshirt!! nier automata tshirt!!", and a lot of other things. from hat ive heard of him through both his sense of humor and being able to tackle really heavy topics with such grace and compassion he seems like someone to look up to. also if i ever get famous i wanna have a mask like his in some way

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Tue 26 Dec - 0:17

i'd go crazy to be able to have a mask like his, but maybe like a box. its very cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 16:09