CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)

fxggotclown
fxggotclown

2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)  Empty 2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)

Post by fxggotclown Wed 22 Nov - 9:31

last year i preordered five figures and have just received the first two : )

2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)  Mob_an10

theyre my first figures that arent hatsune miku but not my first mp100 merch , as i already have the reigen plush. id like to get the mob plush i just havent gotten around to it bc when it came back in stock i didnt have an income anymore. may get it if it goes on sale for black friday.

anyway as far as these figures go i can see the quality increase w the around $20 increase in price (i think they were like $60 ?? i genuinely dont remember anymore) the only thing that bothers me is the hair seam on reigens head (you cant see in the picture) which if i was braver i would fill in myself but i dont trust myself to color match his hair lol
i am very excited to have them ^_^
when is serizawa katsuya figure coming ?? (never T_T)

benni Admin_104, arialeakysoul, Keereejou and omeega like this post

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)  Empty Re: 2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)

Post by benni Admin_104 Fri 24 Nov - 1:23

omg these are sooo cool. its interesting to see a show with a very simple artstyle get turned into a figure, they added a lot of extra details to the clothes and a little bit to mob's hair it seems.

also were these $60 each or $60 total? the way you worded the post made me not sure ^^);
fxggotclown
fxggotclown

2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)  Empty Re: 2/5 preordered figures have arrived (mob and reigen)

Post by fxggotclown Fri 24 Nov - 7:55

i think i thought they were each $60 but they were actually $30. i guess the only one i preordered that was $60 was the miku one and i got confused since it's been so long. maybe popup parade is just higher quality than whatever the other ones i have are. also crunchyroll store is having its black friday sale right now if anyone is looking to get figures !!

benni Admin_104 likes this post

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Sat 25 Nov - 1:40

went over to the crunchyroll store to have a look, and there were definitely some good deals, but then i checked what price it was for shipping to australia and its $43 an order... australian international shipping loses again Sad Sad

guess its maybe for the best, ive been saving up money for my legal name change/gender marker change and then saw that fangamer had some very cool shin megami tensei merch of limited availability that i wanted. at least the international shippings only like $10, lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 14:49