CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

3 posters
  • Reply to topic

i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer

fxggotclown
fxggotclown

i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer Empty i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer

Post by fxggotclown Sun 19 Nov - 22:08

my job is not very mentally stimulating so i am thinking abt stuff to talk abt here but then i get home and completely forget. i hate using my phone for stuff i could do on a computer . plus i dont think i can embed images here from my phone. that is why its 02:30 and im posting lots uggh .

anyway whats up yall . i do not understand forum etiquette yet

benni Admin_104 and omeega like this post

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer Empty Re: i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 20 Nov - 2:45

while it can be a bit frustrating to use (i've used it in landscape mode on my phone), you can access the desktop layout for the forum on your phone that lets you use all the normal features if you don't wanna use a computer. you just need to tap the menu in the upper-right hand corner and click desktop mode. thatll allow you embed images the normal way, although just putting the bare links for the images you wanna put in isnt necessarily a bad way of doing things either. *shrug*

when it comes to coming up with topic ideas and then not doing them i relate. i have access to my computer most days and it often takes me days to make a post for something that i actually remember, not even mentioning stuff i thought would be cool to post and then promptly forgot about. lol

and when it comes to forum etiquette, id say not to worry too much. while i personally made the forum cause i like the conversation style that forums encourage (im personally a fan of slower-style internet conversations), i haven't even used a forum often before this one myself, and most likely almost all the people here haven't frequently used one either. im just kind of go-with-the-flow-about-it, we're all taking time to figure it out.

anyways im doing fine. so sorry for writing such a fucking long reply, for some reason past-bedtime me loves to talk in long paragraphs. i did some japanese learning today Razz im writing this jusst before going to bed, snnnnnzzzz Sleep

omeega and fxggotclown like this post

omeega
omeega

i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer Empty Re: i keep having topic ideas and then forgetting to make them when i have access to a computer

Post by omeega Mon 20 Nov - 5:09

in my case its not even that i forget the topics, i just kinda have to gather the courage to post anything. i always had a lot of anxieties posting on the internet, for various reasons, so this is kind of my first time posting on any place at all. my experience here in this forum has been great tho! 

only problem that i have is with replying to people, i always worry that people think i dont care about the things they post because i generally reply in a very samey way every time (like "thats awesome!" or "thats fucking cool!") even though realistically nobody even thinks about this stuff, and then i get cold feet and dont reply with anything at all. i really just gotta think less about this stuff and gather the courage to reply and post more lol

benni Admin_104 and fxggotclown like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic