CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

2 posters

i got my dog an igloo

fxggotclown
    fxggotclown

i got my dog an igloo Empty i got my dog an igloo

Post by fxggotclown Sun 19 Nov - 21:50

i got my dog an igloo Josie_10

sorry the picture is so fucking big holy shit . my phone just takes really big pictures. 
    this is my dog josie she is a long haired chihuahua : )
    a couple years ago my mom got a santa hat shaped dog bed right after christmas bc it was on clearance and she (josie) loved it (she likes to be in small comfortable spaces) . but bc of the shape of it after a few washes it started to flop over and she couldnt get in so we had to cut the top off so she could lay in it comfortably. i saw this one at the store i work at and got really excited bc it is less likely to do that after washes and she loves it !! she looks kind of uncomfortable and forlorn in the picture but that is because she always looks like that

benni Admin_104 likes this post

fxggotclown
    fxggotclown

i got my dog an igloo Empty Re: i got my dog an igloo

Post by fxggotclown Sun 19 Nov - 21:52

i got my dog an igloo Frying10

bonus cast iron frying pan shaped jiji sleeping in josies old bed

benni Admin_104 likes this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Mon 20 Nov - 1:20

SOOO cute. can relate to phones taking really big pictures, but i dont think it really matters when its of a pet Razz Josie looks so cute, long-haired chihuahuas are easily my favourite type of chihuahua. and im so glad you found a bed a pet likes, when we first got my cats we had cat beds for them but ended up giving up and giving them away cause they just slept on couches and beds, lol

i should post more pics of my cats here. will do soon!

fxggotclown likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 14:50