CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

2 posters
  • Reply to topic

r-906 (favourite song)

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

r-906 (favourite song) Empty r-906 (favourite song)

Post by benni Admin_104 Tue 17 Oct - 23:28

thought id kick off the vocaloid topic with my favourite r-906 song rn. the title means cutting or "slicing away" in english. theres an english translation of the lyrics too! https://vocaloidlyrics.fandom.com/wiki/%E5%89%8A%E3%81%84%E3%81%A7%E3%80%81_(Soide,)

arialeakysoul, JogDog77 and omeega like this post

arialeakysoul
arialeakysoul

r-906 (favourite song) Empty Re: r-906 (favourite song)

Post by arialeakysoul Wed 18 Oct - 10:16

really enjoying this one, thank you for sharing! the music video is very pretty with the color contrast between the two characters helps kinda bring the vague idea i get from both the tone and the lyrics together, and the english translation is appreciated : D Razz
i wish i could link it, but most of my exposure to the vocaloid scene comes from kikou, i really like "song of the night" by them! the music video is very pretty too, and the youtube upload has some really fancy subtitles which i always love to see

benni Admin_104 likes this post

benni Admin_104
benni Admin_104
Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Wed 18 Oct - 11:41

hell yeah im happy u like it!! and i love kikuo too. while song of the night doesnt have my favourite music video, it is very good Razz

arialeakysoul likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 18:37