CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

2 posters

Indie Wiki Buddy Extention!

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Indie Wiki Buddy Extention! Empty Indie Wiki Buddy Extention!

Post by arialeakysoul Wed 1 Nov - 10:46

hey! a big youtuber in the hollow knight community kinda brought this to my attention, but if you really dislike big wiki host sites like fandom and others like it, there's a browser extention for chrome, firefox, and firefox on android u can get called "Indie Wiki Buddy"! it helps hide fandom based wikis in seo priority, so youre a lot more likely to find independantly or non fandom hosted wikis for the thing youre looking for! even if you do end up clicking on a fandom link, itll try and redirect you to an independent version! check it out https://getindie.wiki/

benni Admin_104 and omeega like this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

Indie Wiki Buddy Extention! Empty Re: Indie Wiki Buddy Extention!

Post by arialeakysoul Wed 1 Nov - 10:47

there might be an issue for non english versions of wikis that dont have the resources to sever themselves from fandom tho, so just be wary of that

benni Admin_104 and omeega like this post

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Wed 1 Nov - 12:08

yes! im glad mossbag spread the news of the extension. i had known that fandom was shit (and tried to use other websites), but i had forgotten to get the extension consistently. got it now! thank you Razz

arialeakysoul likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 16:09