CRINGETOPIA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all my friends and people on the internet. yay : ) there are no prerequisites for registration. everyone is welcome!

3 posters

patricia taxxon - little spoon

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

patricia taxxon - little spoon Empty patricia taxxon - little spoon

Post by benni Admin_104 Thu 19 Oct - 12:20

i relisten to little spoon by patricia taxxon every now and then, its such a cozy little album for me and got me through a lot of my (first times) at high school. just thought id put (probably the most emotional) probably my favourite track from it Razz

heres just the track link if embed doesnt work https://patriciataxxon.bandcamp.com/track/honest

arialeakysoul, JogDog77, Keereejou and omeega like this post

arialeakysoul
    arialeakysoul

patricia taxxon - little spoon Empty Re: patricia taxxon - little spoon

Post by arialeakysoul Fri 20 Oct - 10:51

oh hey! ive seen some of her music and essays before, shes pretty cool. and also may have changed my view of myself with one essay of hers

benni Admin_104 likes this post

JogDog77
    JogDog77

Post by JogDog77 Wed 25 Oct - 21:48

i haven't listened to little spoon enough i think, it's very cosy and nice! my favourite album of patricia's is visiting narcissa, foley artist a close second, love how much range she has musically!

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Wed 25 Oct - 22:28

JogDog77 wrote:i haven't listened to little spoon enough i think, it's very cosy and nice! my favourite album of patricia's is visiting narcissa, foley artist a close second, love how much range she has musically!

ooh i havent listened to visiting narcissa yet, i have listened to foley artist though and i like it a lot. youre right, patricia has insane range in her music - im not patient enough for entire albums that is just instrumentals most of the time but i need to fully go through more of her stuff. Basketball

JogDog77 likes this post

JogDog77
    JogDog77

Post by JogDog77 Wed 25 Oct - 22:39

benni Admin_104 wrote:
    JogDog77 wrote:i haven't listened to little spoon enough i think, it's very cosy and nice! my favourite album of patricia's is visiting narcissa, foley artist a close second, love how much range she has musically!

ooh i havent listened to visiting narcissa yet, i have listened to foley artist though and i like it a lot. youre right, patricia has insane range in her music - im not patient enough for entire albums that is just instrumentals most of the time but i need to fully go through more of her stuff.  Basketball

well i'm afraid visiting narcissa is very much an entire album without vocals so idk if you'll enjoy, but, give it a shot for sure!! it is very autechre-y

(hope i did the quote thing right?)

benni Admin_104
    benni Admin_104
    Admin

Post by benni Admin_104 Wed 25 Oct - 23:27

you did do the quote thing right!

JogDog77 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content